• StormGain has announced the launch of StormGain DEX, a new platform for decentralized trading. • The DEX supports decentralized trading of digital assets with no custodial risk and users retain control of their keys and coins at all times. • All that’s required to trade on StormGain DEX is a blockchain wallet and users […]
ATPBot Launches AI-Quantitative Trading Bot: Boost Profits and Reduce Error!
• ATPBot has launched a powerful AI-Quantitative Trading Bot. • It uses data and algorithms to determine the best timing and pricing for trades, reducing human error and increasing investment efficiency. • ATPBot utilizes deep learning algorithms to continually optimize its trading strategies. ATPBot Launches Powerful AI-Quantitative Trading Bot ATPBot has released an AI bot […]
Crypto Markets Crash: $70B Lost in Just 1 Day!
• Bitcoin has taken a severe hit in the past 24 hours, dropping from almost $22,000 to under $19,900. • The altcoins are not doing any better, with ETH, DOGE, SOL, LTC and TRX all slumping by up to 15% in a day. • The crypto market cap has dropped beneath the trillion dollar mark. […]
SEC Opposes Binance’s Deal: US Judge Asks What Have You Done?
• U.S Bankruptcy Judge Michael Wiles has expressed concerns about the U.S Security and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) objection to a Voyager restructuring deal proposed by Binance. • The SEC has opposed the deal claiming that it violates securities laws, but have yet to provide specifics as to why. • Judge Wiles asked the SEC attorney […]
Circle CEO: Stablecoins Should Not Be Regulated by SEC
• The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recently cracked down on crypto companies, including Kraken and Paxos. • Jeremy Allaire, CEO of Circle, believes that stablecoins should not be regulated by the SEC as they are part of the banking sector. • Allaire suggests that another regulator in the US would be better suited […]
Binance.US Refutes $400M Bank Transfer Report, Execs Only Have Access
• Binance.US has refuted reports that its parent company, Binance, transferred $400 million from its bank account • The American affiliate affirmed that only its executives have access to the firm’s bank accounts • The crypto exchange giant also stated that Merit Peak, a trading firm listed under CZ as manager, stopped operating on the […]
SEC Crackdown Could Boost Decentralized Ethereum: Analyst
• On Feb. 9, the SEC took aim at Kraken and its staking-as-a-service products for offering unregistered securities. • As a result, Kraken suspended staking-as-a-service and crypto markets have slumped. • Analyst Alex Krüger suggested that a ban on staking would push it off-chain or overseas and decentralize Ethereum even further. SEC Stakes Crackdown The […]
Core Scientific Pays $38.6M Debt with 27,403 Mining Rigs
• Core Scientific, a bankrupt BTC miner, has agreed to transfer over 27,000 of its mining rigs to NYDIG in order to pay off an outstanding debt of $38.6 million. • The company borrowed $77.5 million from the investment management firm in 2020 to expand its business but could not settle the loan at the […]
Altcoins Soar as Bitcoin Consolidates Near $23K Over Weekend
• Avalanche soared by 14% and Bitcoin remained at $23K over the weekend. • Bitcoin rose from $21,000 to $23,500 last week and hit a multi-month high of $23,800 on Wednesday. • Altcoins such as MATIC, OKB, and Dogecoin also posted impressive gains. The cryptocurrency market was relatively quiet over the weekend, with Bitcoin (BTC) […]
Biden Admin Unveils Crypto Roadmap to Protect Investors, Combat Fraud
• The Biden Administration has announced a roadmap to regulate cryptocurrencies and protect investors from crypto fraud. • The framework aims to ensure that cryptocurrencies do not undermine the financial stability of the United States. • The measures include the setting up of a task force to investigate crypto-related scams and the introduction of stricter […]